- gwhitejrParticipantJanuary 6, 2011 at 1:20 amPost count: 1
I would like input on humidifiers I’ve seen information on here but still kind of confusing. I want to be able to go to small community centers or corporate offices and teach hot yoga. Trying to find the correct humidifier to do this. Had a few questions maybe this forum can answer
1. Does it matter if its a warm mist or evaporative unit?
2. I found lots of units on wheels but do some need a place to drain while others drain within the units?
3. I figure the noise level matters but if I get it to the specified heat/humidity level I would just turn it off so should I make noise level a factor?
4. I’ve seen units from $30 to $200 but I wanted a unit that was just as efficient in a 10×10 room as well as a 2300 square foot room..Any unit suggestions?
5. Air washing technology….is that important?
Any other recommendations when it comes to a humidifier?
Thanks everyoneGabrielle (The Hot Yoga Doctor)Forum OwnerJanuary 20, 2011 at 2:25 amPost count: 2996
I have been away, sorry I haven’t been able to help you.
A humidifier for a 10 by 10 room wouldn’t really be great for a 2300 sq ft room. However, if you bought a very powerful one then you would barely need it on for the little room at all. You’d just use it as a primer.
I can’t remember if others have given feedback on certain models on the forum. But I do know that Amazon is a great place to read reviews of products.
Come back and tell us which one you end up choosing and if it suits your purpose. I am sure it will be valued information for future visitors.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.