YogaBody supplement really works

YogaBody supplement really works2008-04-14T06:30:09+00:00
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Gabrielle

First can I say, I love your site and have learn’t so much from your Forum. As a relative newbie to Bikram Yoga (I’m only a 6 month old yogi) it is great to read about other people’s questions, their struggles and successes.

As a previous gym junkie, aerobic instructor and runner, I tried hot yoga at the suggestion of a friend. I have found it to be more challenging than running a half marathon, to be incredibly frustrating mentally, to move me to tears at times, but also to be more rewarding physically and mentally than crossing any race finish line. I LOVE IT and practice 6 days a week now. (My running shoes rarely see the light of day anymore.)

Recently I discovered your link to Lucas at YogaBody. I have been following his stretching guide and taking his supplements for a week now and have already seen a big improvement in my flexibility. The stuff really works! Not only has it helped with my postures but I have more energy, less appetite, better digestion and find I’m sleeping better and coping with stress at work. Whats not to like! 🙂 I highly recommend it to any fellow yogis!

Thanks again for your great site. To paraphrase Lucas, “Stay Bendy”
    Namaste
    Stephanie

Gabrielle (The Hot Yoga Doctor)
    Forum Owner

Hi Steph

Thank you! I really appreciate your comments and kind words. Always happy to help.

What a change to your life this yoga has been. Practicing 6 days really kicks butt! 😆

I too have started using Lucas’ YogaBody Naturals and felt a difference straight away. I have only taken them for 3 days. I noticed that in my stretches that I effortlessly was able to surrender just that little bit more. It felt great. No pain, just lengthening, stretching bliss.

Robert has just started using it too, and says he will tell us his experiences soon. More stories to come for sure, as we hope to keep you updated.

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Robert Scanlon (Webmaster)
    Forum Owner

Yes – as Gabrielle notes, I’ve been using Lucas’ YogaBody Naturals for a few days now – and I must admit without reading any of the blurb (and I’m ashamed to say I’ve only skim-read the book so far!).

So I had no expectations and I mentioned to Gabrielle that I had not been feeling any “bendier”, but I had noticed far less discomfort in poses that normally really stretch certain muscles (adductors in my case) – and also that the “stretch pain” went away more quickly in savasana.

To which she said “But that’s exactly what it is SUPPOSED to do!”

Oh.

In which case I think this stuff really works!

And now having paid more attention to it over the last 3 classes, it IS more noticeable – I would definitely recommend trying it.

Thanks Lucas.

Forum Owner

Hi!!!

This morning Robert and I were practicing yoga in our private studio at home. About 25 minutes in I made a decision to consciously address what was feeling different in my body today, rather than simply just observing it.

Hmmmm…. I was feeling a little tighter, less surrender, less ease, and just a little struggle. My poses weren’t as deep. Now that really doesn’t matter does it? because your body IS the way it is at any given moment. So it wasn’t an ego thing – I was just noticing.

Then it hit me. I had forgotten to take my YogaBody Naturals! Sheesh. I couldn’t believe that the difference would be so palpable.

It really was great to accidentally discover that this stuff really does work.

And you know what? Robert also forgot to take his – with similar results. He may choose to post about his experience, so I won’t tell you what he said because I don’t like to put words in his mouth.

If you are interested in reading about it or ordering your own, then here is the link: Yoga Body Naturals

I don’t recommend products that I don’t use or can’t vouch for. Such a simple product and soooooo good! Really!!!

Thanks Lucas

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Feenix
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve been using Yogabody for three weeks now and I also think it’s really helpful.

I’ve been doing bikram only for a little over two months now. I was as stiff as a board before starting this practice. At first I couldn’t even grab my ankles in floor bow and have been sitting in upward position in Fixed firm pose for over a month. My floor bow has quickly advanced but the Fixed firm pose has been a bit problematic. After first 6 weeks I could finally lower by elbows to the floor but only after starting Lucas’s Yogabody I finally managed to get the back of my head and my shoulders to the ground (last two classes) ! I was super pleased. The hurting in my ankles after this pose is no longer there and also my shoulders are way more bendy than before. I think this is a real aid.

bonmar
    Participant

Please, people, keep updating on how the YogaBody product is working/not working… I’ll be watching with intense interest and may give it a try once there’s some further input. Gab and Robert, how’s it going? Interesting that forgetting it one day and you noticed a difference! Makes it seem more like an analgesic?

Robert Scanlon (Webmaster)
    Forum Owner

Hi Bonnie – still going well and we still notice it when we forget! Will update again later.

🙂

yogalifer
    Participant

I was quite skeptical as to whether a supplement could help flexibility, recovery time, etc. I decided to try it as I am working through a long-time hamstring issue and felt that it couldn’t hurt. All I can say is that I have had some very enjoyable classes since I started taking YogaBody. It is kind of hard to describe. It is like it is more peaceful moving into the poses. I am able to go just a little bit deeper than usual. Also, I am not going to class as frequently as usual (about 3 days per wk now) to give my hamstrings a rest. Usually I get sore muscles when I go this infrequently and I haven’t since I started the YogaBody.

I have not started the stretching regimen as I am trying to be very careful of my hamstrings at this point. I may just do four days and skip the hamstring stretches for now.

One thing that I am noticing… I am also taking Menersa (an herbal supplement for perimenopausal symptoms) and Body Balance. All three of these supplements suggest that they might boost energy. Some days I am feeling a little jittery. I need to figure out how to balance all of these and still get the benefits.

I recommend that you try it!

bonmar
    Participant

Gabrielle: I too have started using Lucas’ YogaBody Naturals and felt a difference straight away. I have only taken them for 3 days. I noticed that in my stretches that I effortlessly was able to surrender just that little bit more. It felt great. No pain, just lengthening, stretching bliss.

I finally decided to give the Yogabody pills a try. They arrived on Monday and I started taking them right away. Last night at yoga, Tuesday night, I noticed a difference, I was more relaxed, more peaceful – which is saying quite a bit, I’m already really peaceful and meditative at yoga. After the initial breathing, the first backbend felt WONDERFUL, it seemed like I just went and went and went, and then in the first forward bend – boom – suddenly my cheeks were reporting that my legs needed shaving – ha!

And that’s how the class went from there on. Each posture was just a tiny bit easier. It seemed like I could feel the ends of my muscles, maybe the tendons, right to the core. In my lower back it felt like I could feel tiny muscles along my lower spine, that’s where my mind went, to a place I’ve never been. I’ve never felt those muscles before. Usually I can feel my “lower back”, maybe my butt muscles, but never before gotten past those large muscles to feel inside them – if that makes any sense at all.

Anyway, the point being the Yogabody did make a difference and it’s quite exciting.

Springtime
    Participant

Just started the YogaBody and the stretches, married with the Master Class and practicing 5x/week. Don’t know what is responsible but I’m noticing my butt getting closer to the floor in fixed firm and my hips opening up a great deal. Slow but steady and one day at a time. But I think I’m a bit obsessed at this time. It’s not a bad obsession though.

Kristina
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m really keen to try the yogabodynaturals too and I was just wondering what your experiences were in terms of customs duties?

That’s what’s putting me off at the minute, since the price is really reasonable but I’m scared of getting ‘stung’ by customs (I live in Germany).
    It wasn’t at all a problem with the Masterclass – thank you Gabrielle for the ingenious idea of “educational materials”!! 🙂

Anyone got any tips?

Thanks!

Forum Owner

Hi Kristina

I have just sent an email off for you, to find out the answer to your question. I will get back to you as soon as I hear.

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Kristina
    Participant

Thanks so much Gabrielle, that’s very kind of you!

I’m particularly interested in the product because people have mentioned it also helps with recovery – am currently 3 days in to a 30-day challenge and aching all over, so if it’s true … 😉

Forum Owner

Hi Kristina

I JUST heard back and apparently there is no problem with duties in Germany. He mentions that people in Austria or Italy are more likely to have to pay a little extra. So go ahead and order here: Yoga Body Caps!!!

Have fun on your challenge. Yes it is true that taking the supplement helps as does good technique so if you need any help I am here for you!

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Kristina
    Participant

Thank you so much Gabrielle!

Will be ordering my yogacaps asap!

Is there a way of contacting you directly by email – I’ve got a question regarding pranayama and I’m not sure where to post it and also it’s kind of long and involved!

Thanks again, you are such a big help always and you words, tips and suggestions have already helped me immensely, both personally and in the yoga room!

Namaste

Forum Owner

Hi Kristina

You are very welcome! Now as for your other question. If you want to post something on Pranayama you can click on Forum Home (above) and scroll down until you see the list of all the poses. Pranayama comes first. Click on it and then near the top right of the page you will see a gray box with the words NEW TOPIC. Name your topic and then type your notes and questions! You may already know this but I included the details just in case.

It really doesn’t matter how long and involved the question is. It really helps for it to be on the forum because other people may have the same question or benefit from reading and participating. You may get some other contributions as a result.

If you have something to say of a personal nature then I do answer emails.

Now if you want to send me a message then you can do that in a number of ways. You can send me an email through the forum:

>> find a post that I have made and click on the profile box on the bottom left of each post. Within the display that comes up you will see the boxes marked “EMAIL” or “PM”. An email will get delivered directly to my personal inbox. And a PM will go to my Private Mailbox (which you and every member who belongs to the hot yoga doctor site has).
    >> you will also find a box with the letters PM next to ‘profile’ on each post, so there are 2 places you can access the private messaging system.

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

diane09
    Participant

Hi Steph,

I’m also a newbie here and i feel the same way about the community.

Regards,
    Diane

fadedgirl
    Participant

Are you guys still taking the YogaBody supplements? If no, why not and if yes, with what long-term results? Thanks!

bonmar
    Participant

I am still taking the Yogabody supplements,yes, in fact, just ordered more. Why? Because I feel fabulous and I have an inkling they have reduced my appetite as well, as I’ve kept off the pounds I lost last February, so that’s almost a year, without really trying, but just haven’t had much appetite and the only thing that’s been added/different was the Yogabody pills, in July.

fadedgirl
    Participant

That is great to hear, thanks so much for the reply!

PS: Is that doggie in your picture a Coton? =)

bonmar
    Participant

Bichon Frise, I have two of them!

fadedgirl
    Participant

Awwww, adorable!!

How many of the Yogabody supplements do you take per day? Thanks!

bonmar
    Participant

As per the recommendation on the bottle, I take 3 twice a day.

Forum Owner

Hi folks

I take 3 Yoga Body caps twice a day too! Even on days when I don’t do yoga. I like the idea that it provides the right green stuff and helps support the alkaline conditions that I am promoting in my diet and body!

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

HalifaxYogi
    Participant

Hi there! I have been practicing yoga for the last 2 years and I had been using Yoga Body Naturals for a while and I agree it did help my flexibility. Although Recently I switched to a new supplement called Chakra ‘the yoga supplement’. This supplement does have some of the active ingredients that Yoga Body natural does, although it also includes other ingredients to help reduce stress, detoxification of the body, increase vitality. Its amazing stuff! I have found its not only had an impact on my yoga practice but also my day to day life. It also comes in a cool glass bottle, which is important to me since i am trying to get away from consuming products that are stored in plastic.

I am not sure if the product is available online yet as its a new, but keep your eyes open for it.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Title

Go to Top