DVD's of both standing and floor series….

DVD's of both standing and floor series….2011-09-04T20:46:55+00:00
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good Sunday Morning Gabrielle…..I received my package of the “hot yoga master class”
    and I am enjoying the learning and looking at the video…EXCEPT…the two DVDs of the standing and floor series are not visual…. only sound…is there something that I am doing wrong??? please this is the second attempt that I have sent asking for help….thank you for your time….my students are loving the knowledge that I am acquiring……waiting to hear from you

Sincerely, Diana E Garibaldi…

Gabrielle (The Hot Yoga Doctor)
    Forum Owner

Hi Diana

Thanks for writing. I promise hand on heart, that I have sent you responses to your email (as I ALWAYS do :cheese:).

For some reason, your emails often come back undeliverable. I could send you a PM or email through this system at the forum but they are linked to the same email and I would likely have the same issue.

SO…. You received 2 DVDs in the package and 2 other discs. These other 2 discs, the ones that are the subject of this email ARE AUDIO CDs. They are not DVDs. They are that extra different 90 minute class that you requested.

On requesting them you should have received an email that talks about these CDs. Given our difficulties in replying it may be that you didn’t receive that email.

I am hoping that you come and check the forum to see what I have written just in case once again the notification of this response is lost in the ether! 😉

PS I am going to remove your email from your post because of security issues. Have a great holiday weekend

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Title

Go to Top