Where to go to hot yoga holiday?

Where to go to hot yoga holiday?2009-05-08T22:59:00+00:00
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,
    I’m a beginner hot yogi and really fell in love
    with this practicefrom the very first class two months ago.
    I live in Scandinavia and our one and only
    hot yoga studio is closed for July. I’d
    love to go for a hot yoga holiday somewhwere abroad
    but so far have only found one place in Ireland
    that offers hot yoga. Do you have advice or links
    where to look? I’m ready to travel far, and would love to combine intensive training
    with some nice holiday surroundings. I found plenty of different
    yoga holiday’s but only that one of hot yoga.
    Thank you very much!
    Feenix

synchro.idiotic
    Participant

Do an online search for ‘bikram yoga retreat’ or even ‘hot yoga retreat’ and you’ll find a ton of options!

One of the top results from my search [ http://www.bikramyogaretreats.com/ ] was for a retreat in Hawaii that sounds exactly like what you’re looking for.

robf
    Participant

On the subject of holidays just wondering whether anyone can recommend good Bikram studios in Japan and Korea as my family is possibly holidaying there over the Christmas/New Year period (still a fair way off yet ]. The studios in Japan all seem to have their websites in Japanese . Thanks – Robf

bonmar
    Participant

Or look here and look under “class finder.”

http://www.bikramyoga.com

Gabrielle (The Hot Yoga Doctor)
    Forum Owner

Hi Feenix

can you tell me how far you would be willing to travel? There are all sorts of places all over the world. Even though I never do it, I have been spammed hundreds of times about places where people run these kinds of retreats.

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Feenix
    Participant

Hello Gabrielle,

I would need to travel in July (the Hawaii resort is in November). I’d be glad to travel quite far (India, Thailand, Bali, China, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Americas,(maybe not too near Mexico at the moment though.) I wouldn’t want to go somewhere where it’s pouring in July since we get more than enough of rain the rest of the year. I’d be really grateful for all the links. I’ve done massive googling and found 1 holiday in Ireland and one in Turkey in July but would like to visit some new location and outside Europe.

Thanks a lot!

Gabrielle (The Hot Yoga Doctor)
    Forum Owner

Hi Feenix

Try looking for retreats in Costa Rica. I get word of quite a few there. FYI I know of some in Spain, Turkey, Italy(?), but none around that time in Asia as yet. I will keep on the lookout for you.

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Feenix
    Participant

Thank you Gabrielle,

Italy would be nice- I couldn’t find hot yoga from there. The one in Spain was full but would have been a good option too. I’ll check the ones you suggested.

Thanks again 🙂 – I love this forum and your input to helping us to get more out of our practice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Title

Go to Top