Hot Yoga MasterClass DVDs Pack on 2 x DVDs (SAVE $19.00!)
Hot Yoga MasterClass DVD 2-Pack
Get both DVD Volume One AND DVD Volume Two at a great price!
Save $19 and … your shipping is the same price as for one DVD.
What Makes These DVDs Unique?
Because they use the live soundtrack from my classes! You’ll hear me instructing the very details explained in the manual ? and you’ll also hear this in a live environment with real students (I even mention them by name during the class!).
(Click “Play” below to watch snippets from DVD Vol I & DVD Vol II)
I Deliberately Did NOT Video-Tape A Live Class …
… because, in my opinion, this makes it difficult, if not impossible to show ALL angles, and every correction visually.
Quite uniquely, I have gone a few steps further and put crystal-clear detailed and precise photographic demonstrations at each exact point on the DVD where the audio track mentions them (watch the snippets above and you’ll see what I mean).
- You can play the DVD as a stand-alone class. Or you can use it as a reference that you will come back to time and time again.
- Bullet point text appears at key moments to reinforce your quick understanding.
- “Right” and “wrong” pose alignments are shown with green checks (ticks) and red crosses ? no mistaking which is which.
- The background is pure white. No unnecessary distractions.
- I also had Volume One made so you can navigate directly to ANY POSE you wish to see specifically! (Just like a “scene selection” in a movie.)
- Even more exciting is that both DVDs contain class variations!
Running out of time? Wish you had a 40-min class? Simply use the DVD menu, press “play” … and you’re good to go!
What Is The Difference Between The Two DVDs?
You are probably aware that in the hot yoga community, many poses are practiced twice in quick succession. But when I travel I love to practice a “one-set-no-savasana” class which takes about 35-40 mins. It feels great and I keep my commitment to my personal practice!
So Volume One has a variety of classes constructed from the “traditional” or more common “double-set” poses.
And Volume Two is only constructed from single “sets”.
Here’s EXACTLY What’s In The DVDs:
- A 35-minute class
- A 60-minute class
- A 75-minute class
- A 90-minute class
- An all standing poses “class” (double set)
- An all floor poses “class” (double set)
- Pose-by-pose menu selection
Total “running time” (all class variations): 5 hrs 50mins
- Warm up with standing poses, 20 minute class
- The 25 minute Pick-Me-Up class, moderate intensity
- The 35 minute class, moderate intensity
- The 50 minute strong class
- The Standing pose class (single set)
- The Floor pose class (single set)
Total “running time” (all class variations): 4 hrs 05mins
As you can see, the DVDs are quite different.
* DVDs are REGION FREE, professionally pressed & printed (not burned) and will play on any DVD Player or Computer and on both NTSC and PAL systems.