Increased hunger….

Increased hunger….2015-02-22T00:16:53+00:00
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just started Bikram Yoga a couple of weeks ago. Prior to starting the yoga practice, I participated in boot camp style gym classes so I am in decent shape.

However, after a Bikram class I am STARVING. I am trying to drink more water and have started taking in electrolytes as suggested on this blog.

But still I am hungry. I am vegan. Not sure if this is the reason. Lately I have been craving eggs.

Funnily the other new students claim that their appetite is decreasing.

Gabrielle (The Hot Yoga Doctor)
    Forum Owner

Hi Lori

Eat!!! I am sure it will settle down into something more ‘normal’. Quick question for you… Are you craving eggs AND going to eat them? That might be quite conflicting for you.

Another question! Are you hungry immediately after and then that hunger dissipates (hopefully after a good feed), or are you hungry for hours after, even after having eaten?

Plenty of vegans have started and continue the yoga. So maybe it’s got less to do with your diet status but more to do with what you eat and when. If you want to share more details about the whens, what and how much then feel free. It could help somebody help you.

Namaste
    Gabrielle 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Title

Go to Top