I would like input on humidifiers I’ve seen information on here but still kind of confusing. I want to be able to go to small community centers or corporate offices and teach hot yoga. Trying to find the correct humidifier to do this. Had a few questions maybe this forum can answer
1. Does it matter if its a warm mist or evaporative unit?
2. I found lots of units on wheels but do some need a place to drain while others drain within the units?
3. I figure the noise level matters but if I get it to the specified heat/humidity level I would just turn it off so should I make noise level a factor?
4. I’ve seen units from $30 to $200 but I wanted a unit that was just as efficient in a 10x10 room as well as a 2300 square foot room..Any unit suggestions?
5. Air washing technology….is that important?
Any other recommendations when it comes to a humidifier?