Avoid Injury: Get Free Hot Yoga Guides & Pose Photos. Feel Fantastic Every Class!

Enter your Name & Primary Email Address here:

Arrow enter email

Humidifiers
Hot Yoga MasterClass Package!

Transform Your Hot Yoga Practice!
Avoid Injuries and Make Breakthroughs!
Brand New Package with Free Shipping Worldwide!
Click Here to read more ...

Posted: 05 January 2011 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-11-18

I would like input on humidifiers I’ve seen information on here but still kind of confusing. I want to be able to go to small community centers or corporate offices and teach hot yoga. Trying to find the correct humidifier to do this. Had a few questions maybe this forum can answer
1. Does it matter if its a warm mist or evaporative unit?
2. I found lots of units on wheels but do some need a place to drain while others drain within the units?
3. I figure the noise level matters but if I get it to the specified heat/humidity level I would just turn it off so should I make noise level a factor?
4. I’ve seen units from $30 to $200 but I wanted a unit that was just as efficient in a 10x10 room as well as a 2300 square foot room..Any unit suggestions?
5. Air washing technology….is that important?
Any other recommendations when it comes to a humidifier?

Thanks everyone

Posted: 19 January 2011 05:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
The Hot Yoga Doctor
Member Photo
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2794
Joined  2008-03-05

Hi Greg

I have been away, sorry I haven’t been able to help you.

A humidifier for a 10 by 10 room wouldn’t really be great for a 2300 sq ft room. However, if you bought a very powerful one then you would barely need it on for the little room at all. You’d just use it as a primer.

I can’t remember if others have given feedback on certain models on the forum. But I do know that Amazon is a great place to read reviews of products.

Come back and tell us which one you end up choosing and if it suits your purpose. I am sure it will be valued information for future visitors.

Namaste
Gabrielle smile

Signature 

The FINAL Hardcover Run-Out SaleOn now! Less than 35 hardcover packages left. smile

www.HotYogaMasterClass.com/Collectors-Edition.htmThe price has never been lower. PLUS Free Shipping, extra bonuses for huge value

For the paperback go here!

Posted: 28 April 2011 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-06-02

It also depends upon the type of heat is used in a studio.  A radiantly heated studio will need dehumidifiers, not humidifiers.